LEVERAGE ON YOUR PRIVATE DOMAIN LEADS
ONLY REAL DEALS
Find out how you can be a lead ambassador in Singapore to help you maximise your base.
Signing up is easy. Tell us more about your community and you are on your way to earn at a touch of a forward.
Why FORWARD messages for fun when you can earn from it? Using the most popular communication tools to reach your community, simply FORWARD now.
HOW IT WORKS?
Simply tap it FORWARD. Our beautifully designed, genuine promos will ensure you and your community only gains from awesome deals created.
You have a community that you can reach out
Forward a custom message with your personal promo-code.
A confirmed lead earns you 10% of listed commission.
A registered lead earns you the remaining 90% of listed commision.
Register now and get your personal promocode to earn from your leads now!
Frequently asked questions
Is it free to join FireLeads?
Yes! Our Private Domain influencers join for free!
Do I have to have a certain number of followers to work with Fireleads?
No. We help build value for our community, so any number of leads are valued.
How do I earn from Fireleads?
Once your submission has been approved, you will be sent multiple ads with your personal promocode. You can forward to whoever you please. Once the system captures a sign-up tagged to your promocode, your earnings will be logged and whatsapped to you. Your earnings will depend on the initial trial sign-up and completed sales conversion.
How much can I earn from each Lead and Conversion?
The value of the conversion will be listed in the job. Once you select the ad, a personalised message will be sent to your mobile. If the commission rate is $50, you get 10% upcon completed trial sign-up. The remaining 90% commission will be paid when the conversion is complete.
When do I get paid?
Leads are paid after 2 weeks from successful sign-up for trial.